Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
The Innkeeper Of Ivy Hill Tales From Ivy Hill Book 1

Miami university ;
->
Complexe Sportif
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
collyamar

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Innkeeper Of Ivy Hill Tales From Ivy Hill Book 1 Répondre en citant

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales From Ivy Hill Book #1)
by Julie Klassen
rating: 4.1 (230 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales From Ivy Hill Book #1)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales From Ivy Hill Book #1)

First Series from Bestselling Author Julie Klassen!<BR><BR>The lifeblood of the Wiltshire village of Ivy Hill is its coaching inn, The Bell. But when the innkeeper dies suddenly, his genteel wife, Jane Bell, becomes the reluctant owner. Jane has no notion of how to run a business. However, with the town's livelihood at stake and a large loan due, she must find a way to bring new life to the inn. <BR><BR>Despite their strained relationship, Jane turns to her resentful mother-in-law, Thora, for help. Formerly mistress of The Bell, Thora is struggling to find her place in the world. As she and Jane work together, they form a measure of trust, and Thora's wounded heart begins to heal. When she encounters two men from her past, she sees them--and her future--in a different light.<BR><BR>With pressure mounting from the bank, Jane employs innovative methods to turn the inn around, and puzzles over the intentions of several men who seem to have a vested interest in the place. Will her efforts be enough to save The Bell? And will Thora embrace the possibility of a second chance at love?

Details:
price: $14.99
bound: 448 pages
publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 6, 2016)
lang: English
asin: B01KZYE3TO
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 7060 KB

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales From Ivy Hill Book #1) Julie Klassen
The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales From Ivy Hill Book #1) access review bookshop itunes free

Will Abigail find the treasure and love she seeks.or very real danger? 2 UAH315.54 UAH220.88 Pre-ordered The Painter's Daughter Julie Klassen November 24, 2015 2 UAH315.54 UAH220.88 Julie Klassen Is the Gold Standard for Inspirational Regency FictionSophie Dupont, daughter of a portrait painter, assists her father in his studio, keeping her own artwork out of sightThe book had a quaint, cozy feel to it, though it was interspersed with a little bit of drama and excitementI may have done too except for the fact I make a point of finishing everything I request to review, out of courtesyThere are many problems at handFaced with making changes to secure the future of the inn, Jane has a lot of learn and plenty of people offering adviceEach book should stand on its own and not need subsequent books to feel concluded, especially when the next book does not come out for another year.0Comment 5 people found this helpfulNegative Content- Minor cussing including: a blinkin (could be used as a replacement for other words), a dashed, an idiot, a what the devil, two thunder and turf, four dash its, and four stupids; A couple mentions of curses (said, not written); A bit of sarcasm; Drinking champagne; Mentions of bodies, a coffin, pain & an accident (barely-above-not-detailed); Mentions of dying & illnesses; Mentions of a possible murder; Mentions of fighting & hitting (up to semi-detailed); Mentions of thieves, highway men & stealing; Mentions of embezzlement; Mentions of debts, cards, gambling & bets; Mentions of drinking, drunks, pints & spirituous drinks; Mentions of wine & wine cellars; Mentions of hunters & poachers; Mentions of meat needing to be plucked, skinned or gutted (up to semi-detailed); Mentions of lying, lies & manipulation; Mentions of gossip & rumors; Mentions of whips & whipped horses; A few mentions of bloodstains; A couple mentions of cigars; A mention of tobacco; A couple mentions of a dead mouse; A mention of murder; A mention of suicide; A mention of slaves; A mention of a horse going to a caddy butcher (doesnt happen, more of a threat).Sexual Content- a hand kiss, three cheek kisses, two barely-above-not-detailed kisses & a semi-detailed kiss; Touches & Embraces (barely-above-not-detailed); Some noticing & smelling; Thora believes marriage is misery in the majority of the book; Mentions of a man put a woman in a predicament [with child] (no details); Mentions of an assumed affair (which didnt happen, she jumped to conclusions), prostitutes, prostitution, luring men in & a brothel; Mentions of kisses & wanting one; Mentions of a man reputation as a rake & a woman worried for females near him; Mentions of improperness, reputations & chaperones; Mentions of flirts & flirting; A few mentions of a buxom woman being ogled, turning heads & tempting men; A few mentions of young boys trying to watch an actress bath (all they saw was her ankle before being sent away); A few mentions of jealousy; A couple mentions of ribald talk & a ribald party; A couple mentions of swooning ladies; A mention of seducing; A mention of a servant who ran off with another; A mention of a young man looking up a womans skirts; A mention of a young mans dreamy grin about petticoats; Some love, falling in love & the emotions; *Note: A mention of a young girl not wanting to have a big family for fear of the risk of dying in childbirth or spoiling her figure; A couple mentions of men being able to identify a woman by her backside; A couple mentions of womens figures; A couple mentions of undergarments & unmentionables; Mentions of miscarriages, blood & pain (semi-detailed).-Jane Bell, nearly age 30-Thora Bell, age 51 P.O.VI actually have a"Julie Klassen section" in my small personal library! I wish I had not bought this one because I have no desire to read it againThat just makes me even more excited for the next book, because I cant wait to see if they end up with the men I want them to end up with! Plus, I still want to see what happens with the innAlso frustrated I paid the most I have ever paid for an Ebook for this130)I received a copy of this book to facilitate my reviewWant a NOOK? Explore Now Buy As Gift Get Free NOOK Book Sample Save to Wishlist Overview Product Details Related Subjects Meet the author Overview First Series from Bestselling Author Julie Klassen!The lifeblood of the Wiltshire village of Ivy Hill is its coaching inn, The BellBased on reading most of her past work, Julie Klassen is certainly a very talented writer.0Comment 10 people found this helpfulI do have a bit of a gripe in regards to thatIs Julie hoping for a TV series here? As you can see, other reviewers gave up on this book early onHoping to restore her family's finances--and her dowry--Abigail looks for this supposed treasurePlease try again later.2.0 out of 5 starsSo DisappointingByNanaCon December 21, 2016Format: Kindle EditionVerified PurchaseAll the other books I have read by this author (and I have read all of them) were quite enjoyableI hate saying that because I've enjoyed other books by this author but this one was not the same as her others.I didn't connect with the characters emotionallyI found it very interesting the workings and running such a business in that era, it was hard! Definitely not like our Holiday Inns now! She sets goals to bring new life to the business but not without opposition from someLet me close with my favorite quote from the bookSelecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]] 7just utterly attaching themselves to you through their wit, tender embraces, cunningness, depravities and intrigueWhile there are hints of romance between several characters, this story is really the story of Jane and her mother-in-law Thora and their efforts to save the family's innCustomer Reviews Average Review: Write a Review Post to your social network Most Helpful Customer Reviews See all customer reviews The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill 4.2 out of 5 based on 0 ratingsWill she be able to, before everything is lost? I give this book a 4/5Jan 23, 2017 Kav rated it it was amazing Opening up this book is like settling in for a binge-viewing of a British mini-seriesIts a place Id love to visit! Each character was well-roundedLearning this particular fact made me look forward to reading this copy.I found "The Innkeeper of I I received an ARD (Advance Reading Copy) about a week ago and was asked to provide a review detailing my thoughts 5d8a9798ff

The Pentecostal Minister (Spanish Edition)The+Wild+Adventures+Of+Di+Central+EatingSaving Agent Tanner (Covert Justice Book 2)Sinopsis: Evangelio de Juan (Spanish Edition)Tagebuch eines Minecrafter Steve: Buch 8: (Inoffizielle) (German Edition)Into the Amish Woods: Redemption: Amish Romance Suspense (Dangerous Hearts Book 3) Emma MaasSettlements: Discover Stone, Bronze and Iron Age Britain (Prehistoric Adventures)simplicity.Highways Monitor: Update on Highways England's Capital Planning and Asset Management (House of Commons Papers)Birthday Wishes for Korbin: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Kids Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Miami university ;
->
Complexe Sportif
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation